Down the Rabbit Hole…

I recently quit a job due to stress and attitude. 

I don't even know how I came across my first K-Drama but I do know what drama was my first, I went straight for the Cream of the Crop, Coffee Prince, 2007, Korea. Which features one of the most gorgeous people I have ever seen in my life, my oppa and I'm sure my future husband (if he likes big women, ran in my circles and wasn't from another country). Saranghe Gong Yoo. I didn't sleep that night and finished the entire series without interruptions. I ate and slept for a few hours. 

I lost another whole day to Bromance, 2015 from Taiwan. I binge watched EVERY episode and fell in love Baron Chen and Meghan Lai who share one of the hottest kisses I have ever seen at the end of the entire series (I'm sure that there are YouTube videos dedicated to just that kiss). 

Now I didn't know that I was stacking the deck with such HUGE shows. There are still plenty of great shows to watch but these two are number 1&2 in my lineup. 

I loved BROMANCE so much that I immediately started watching it AGAIN (I finished that on day number 3). Understand the rabbit hole comment yet?

I also immediately sighted up for Premium on DramaFever since I knew something awesome had come into my life. 

I'm hunting for my favorite shows as we speak. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addicted to Heroin... HONESTLY I'm addicted!

Uncontrollably in Love…